Q: Frankly, we are concerned if we could adequately and effectively manage someone located thousands of miles away from our office.
A: Your technical people probably work in different parts of your office or building already, some may work in different branches or satellite offices, and some might work at home. You are likely communicating with them by chat, IM, text, phone, and video conferences. It’s no different working with technical staff supplied by ExDigita.
Q: How can a virtual staff member located in another country effectively communicate and collaborate with team members, and how can they be properly supervised?
A: Tech staff in most companies communicate among themselves and with internal and external customers digitally more often than in face-to-face meetings. There isn’t any significant difference doing an IM chat or Skype call with someone in the next office or in an office in another location. Virtual staff can join team meetings via Skype or other conferencing apps.
Q: What assurances do we have regarding the quality of ExDigita’s services?
What if we’re not satisfied with the quality of ExDigita’s services?
We don’t want to make a major commitment without first being able to evaluate the quality of work.
A: We can talk about the experience of our management team, their various successes managing technical projects, etc. But we fully understand that, ultimately, what you care about is getting high-quality technical work done, on time, with the cost savings we promise, and with no hassles. So give us some test tasks or a small project to see if our work satisfies your needs.
Q: Can’t we save even more money hiring freelancers in PH or elsewhere directly?
What value does ExDigita add?
- Saves you time in identifying, hiring, and managing freelance staff
- Interviews, tests, and does background checks on all technical staff
- Ensures that all staff have the necessary technical knowledge and communication ability to successfully fulfill client needs
- Supervises and provides quality assurance for all projects
- Provides office space in high-quality professional buildings
- Provides dependable, high-speed Internet connections
- Provides high-quality, name-brand computers and IT equipment, and name-brand software
- Ensures that staff are treated well and compensated fairly
- Assures that staff are available when needed
- Insulates your company from all potential legal and tax implications of directly engaging talent in foreign locations
- Minimizes potential risks of cultural or linguistic misunderstanding
- Signs NDA’s or confidentiality agreements with clients and with staff to ensure that clients’ important business and technical information is kept confidential